What is Phonics?
- Phonics is a method for teaching reading and writing of the English language by associating letters or letter groups with their sounds
How to become an efficient Phonics Trainer?
An efficient teacher understands the learning process, knows the exact kids requirements, meets delivery timelines, and is able to work with other experts. Like all other skills, phonics also needs the practice to achieve mastery. Procuring the right training can help you acquire Phonics skills. If you want to become a phonics teacher, this course will help you acquire the necessary skills and knowledge. It is based on effective competencies that enable you to comprehend the teaching of phonics.
(Practical Course and Placement)
Batch Start -2nd Jan 2021 . 4 to 5pm
- 5 days ( Total 10 hours – daily 2 hours )
- 7 days ( Total 14 hours – daily 2 hours )
- Course – Rs 3000
- Attend and take Live Trainings – Rs 3000 (OPTIONAL )
The course includes the following
- After the course, worksheet get checked with recommendations to improve.
- The theory is covered and maximum is Practicals
- Tips and Tricks on Phonics
- 100% Placement Assistance for part-time job
- Get Ready worksheets for reference
- Live Training to start your own class
- Certificate on successful completion and Mock Session
Bank A/C Name: Shefali Dani
Bank A/C Number: 427637321
Bank Name: INDIAN BANK (Ghatkopar East, Mumbai )